[Corpora-List] software for measuring semantic similarity and relatedness?

Alexander Osherenko osherenko at gmx.de
Sun Oct 6 16:52:42 UTC 2013

I considered measuring semantic similarity using findings in PhD of
Alexander Budanitsky. Here is a brief introduction -- Budanitsky, Alexander
and Hirst, Graeme, Evaluating WordNet-based Measures of Lexical Semantic
Relatedness (dl.acm.org/citation.cfm?id=1168108).

--
Alexander Osherenko
Dr. rer. nat, CEO and R&D