[Corpora-List] Wordnet Annotated Corpora

Francis Bond bond at ieee.org
Fri Oct 25 06:51:55 UTC 2013

G'day,

In order to make it easier to find resources, Tommaso and I are trying
to compile a complete list of corpora that are fully or partially
tagged with wordnet senses, in any language.  Our current list is up
at: <http://globalwordnet.org/?page_id=241>

We are especially interested in all-words tagged corpora, but would
also like to know about lexical sample corpora.

If you know of a corpus we have missed, please let us know, preferably
with at least either (i) a paper describing it or (ii) a web-page
devoted to it or preferably both :-).  Email Tommaso at:
<tommasouni at gmail.com>.

We will summarize the results, put them up online and also add them to
a survey paper recently accepted by the GWC 2014.

Yours,

--
Francis Bond and Tommaso Petrolito <tommasouni at gmail.com>
Division of Linguistics and Multilingual Studies