[Corpora-List] Wordnet Annotated Corpora

Valerio Basile v.basile at rug.nl
Fri Oct 25 08:40:33 UTC 2013

Hi,

> In order to make it easier to find resources, Tommaso and I are trying
> to compile a complete list of corpora that are fully or partially
> tagged with wordnet senses, in any language.  Our current list is up
> at: <http://globalwordnet.org/?page_id=241>

The Groningen Meaning Bank is a free corpus of English annotated with word
senses from WordNet, among other things.

  http://gmb.let.rug.nl/
  http://www.lrec-conf.org/proceedings/lrec2012/pdf/534_Paper.pdf

The senses are mostly automatically annotated, though part of them are
manually corrected through the GMB wiki-like interface
http://gmb.let.rug.nl/explorer
Finally, data from the GWAP Wordrobe is also used to correct word senses in
the GMB, as described in thes paper:

  http://aclweb.org/anthology/W/W13/W13-0215.pdf

best,
Valerio