[Corpora-List] Reminder: Funded PhD position in computational linguistics, Uppsala University

Joakim Nivre joakim.nivre at lingfil.uu.se
Fri Oct 25 08:37:13 UTC 2013

The computational linguistics group at Uppsala University is seeking a PhD student for a funded position starting in January 2014. We especially welcome applicants interested in syntactic parsing, but all subfields of computational linguistics where we have active research are relevant. The official announcement can be found at:

https://uu.mynetworkglobal.com/en/what:job/jobID:26781/loginblank:1/checklist:/where:4/

To find out more about research in computational linguistics at Uppsala University, see:

http://www.lingfil.uu.se/forskning/datorlingvistik/?languageId=1

Candidates are encouraged to contact Joakim Nivre (joakim.nivre at lingfil.uu.se<mailto:joakim.nivre at lingfil.uu.se>) before applying in order to discuss possible projects and supervisors. The deadline for applications is November 8, 2013.

Please feel free to pass on the information to potential applicants.