[Corpora-List] sports-related resources / corpora

Aurélie Névéol aneveol at gmail.com
Thu Sep 5 10:47:30 UTC 2013

William,

This paper reports on the annotation of a French corpus of soccer games
commentaries:

Karën Fort et Vincent Claveau. Annotating Football Matches: Influence of
the Source Medium on Manual Annotation, *Proceedings of the International
Conference on Language Resources and Evaluation (LREC)*, Istanbul, Turquie,
2012

I believe the corpus and annotations should be available from the authors.
I hope this helps.

Aurelie

On Wed, Sep 4, 2013 at 9:38 AM, William Li <wpli at mit.edu> wrote:

> Hi everyone,
>
> I'm looking to get suggestions of available sports-related resources
> and corpora, including word lists, WordNet-type resources, collections
> of documents, news articles, sports statistics, etc. I'm new to this
> particular domain, so does anyone have any suggestions?
>
> Thanks,
> William

Aurélie Névéol, PhD

LIMSI-CNRS