[Corpora-List] A dependency parser for Arabic

Jack Alan j.o.alan2012 at gmail.com
Mon Sep 9 21:12:19 UTC 2013

Hi eveyone,

I wonder if someone came a cross a dependency parser for Arabic. I've no
access to any resources provided by LDC, so I'm looking for something
**opensource**, i.e. free.

By the way, I'm using AMIRA[1] to perform tokenization. So, I want to feed
the tokenized text into the dependency parser to do the job.

Could anyone pinpoint me to the proper tool to use, if any?

Jack

Ref:
[1] Diab, Mona. "Second generation AMIRA tools for Arabic processing: Fast
and robust tokenization, POS tagging, and base phrase chunking." *2nd
International Conference on Arabic Language Resources and Tools*. 2009.