[Corpora-List] A dependency parser for Arabic

Yuval Marton yuvalmarton at gmail.com
Tue Sep 10 03:16:34 UTC 2013

Hi Jack,

Just to add to my previous answer:

Here's the related publication of mine:
Yuval Marton, Nizar Habash and Owen Rambow. “Dependency Parsing of Modern
Standard Arabic with Lexical and Inflectional Features”. Computational
Linguistics, Volume 39, Issue 1. Online
version<http://www.mitpressjournals.org/doi/abs/10.1162/COLI_a_00138>posted
November 13, 2012.
http://www.mitpressjournals.org/doi/abs/10.1162/COLI_a_00138

Follow this link for the EMNLP 2013  SPMRL workshop shared task benchmark
(to be published soon) :
http://www.spmrl.org/spmrl2013.html

Anyone who is interested in trying the parser out, please email me directly
(until we update the official page).
The installation assumes you have MADA (morphological analyzer) and a few
other tools installed, but once installed, it provides an end-to-end
pipeline from raw text to POS tags and dependency parses.

Best,

-Yuval