[Corpora-List] A dependency parser for Arabic

Yuval Marton yuvalmarton at gmail.com
Tue Sep 10 00:00:17 UTC 2013

Jack,

You might want to check out the Columbia CATiB parser (same group who developed Amira)

http://www1.ccls.columbia.edu/~ymarton/#_Teaching
(resources and tools section)

It is one of the best dep parsers for Arabic to date, just evaluated in the EMNLP 2013 SPMRL shared task.

I can provide you with more details if you email me directly.

-Yuval

--- Pardon typos, sent from my phone ---