[Corpora-List] French IDF

Martin Scaiano corporalist at scaiano.com
Thu Sep 12 14:47:38 UTC 2013

Hi,

I am looking for an IDF (Inverse Document Frequency) file for the french language. The file should basically be term then IDF,  or DF if the total number of documents in the collection is known. The IDF file should ideally represent the french language in a large general corpus or french news (wire, print, whatever).

Please let me know if you already have something like this that I could use.

I'm going to use the MEAD document summarizer with the french language on the french data from MultiLing 2013 Summarization. Our goal is to demonstrate different tasks and challenges to High School students to develop interest in our area of study.

Martin Scaiano