[Corpora-List] corpus annotation tool

Ali Hurriyetoglu ali.hurriyetoglu at gmail.com
Fri Aug 1 15:46:21 UTC 2014

Dear Hristo,

In my group, Maarten van Gompel developed FLAT[1] for corpus annotation. Since it is under active development, you may not have heard about it. With the combination of FoLIA[2] (XML-based annotation format) format, it should provide a generic solution for your annotation task. You can define the semantic roles you are interested in and use the Folia format to process the output. I hope it helps, please let me know in case you think we need to provide any assistance about it.

Greetings,

Ali

[1] https://github.com/proycon/flat
[2] http://proycon.github.io/folia/