[Corpora-List] התנצלות על האי-הגעה לחתונה

Valerio Basile v.basile at rug.nl
Wed Aug 20 17:16:53 UTC 2014

I am pretty sure I was not supposed to read this email, it seems a personal
message. Clearly it has been posted on the CORPORA mailing list by mistake.
So, no need to use the automatic translation, if your email interface has
such a feature, just ignore it.

On the other hand, way to go, Google Translate! I was able to follow the
story quite well. Is English-Hebrew an easy language pair to translate? Or
do we just have a lot of data for this particular pair, for whatever reason?