[Corpora-List] TOEFL synonym questions

Yannick Versley yversley at gmail.com
Sat Aug 30 17:26:02 UTC 2014

> If LSA through Boulder does not respond, maybe calling the society
> headquarters in Washington D.C. would be more helpful: 1-202-835-1714))

The Latent Semantic Analysis part about the TOEFL synonym dataset is due to
Landauer's (1997) work,
and has nothing to do with the Linguistic Society of America.

As far as I know, Praful Mangalath from Landauer's lab can provide people
with the dataset - with the caveat that people have already achieved 100%
accuracy on that dataset, and that altogether it's small and prone to
overfitting.
https://groups.google.com/forum/#!topic/semanticvectors/tU2yhM9ER1E

Best wishes,
Yannick Versley