[Corpora-List] byu concordance date?

Isabella Chiari isabella.chiari at uniroma1.it
Sun Feb 2 11:35:38 UTC 2014

Hello,
I find it a bit awkward to focus only on anglo-centric tools, there are tools developed in non-English speaking countries with English interface also. I am not sure I understand the purpose of limiting the survey, if it is a survey.

Among Italian tools, I suggest you have a look at: DBT (CNR Eugenio Picchi), Taltac (Sapienza Sergio Bolasco, also with English interface), T-LAB (Franco Lancia, also with English interface), Gatto (Istituto dell’Opera del Vocabolario, Domenico Iorio-Fili). These are all general tools for concordancing and also performing statistical analysis of textual data and/or linguistic analysis.
Best regards,
Isabella

***
Isabella Chiari
Dipartimento di Scienze documentarie, linguistico-filologiche e geografiche dell’Università di Roma “La Sapienza”
pl.le Aldo Moro, 5, III Piano, Edificio ex Facoltà di Lettere e Filosofia, 00185 Roma
e-mail: isabella.chiari at uniroma1.it
Website: www.alphabit.net
Academia.edu: http://uniroma1.academia.edu/IsabellaChiari

Research Associate
Istituto di Scienze e Tecnologie della Cognizione del Consiglio Nazionale delle Ricerche (CNR-ISTC)
Language and Communication Across Modalities Laboratory (LACAM)
Website: http://www.istc.cnr.it/people/isabella-chiari
***