[Corpora-List] Unsupervised pos tagger

Eric Atwell E.S.Atwell at leeds.ac.uk
Fri Feb 14 08:50:03 UTC 2014

I suggest you check out the MorphoChallenge website at Aalto
http://research.ics.aalto.fi/events/morphochallenge/
- the challenges developed unsupervised and semisupervised
   morphology-taggers for a range of languages.

Mikko Kurimo hopes to organise a new MorphoChallenge 2014;
any CORPORA readers interested in this should contact Mikko

Eric Atwell, Leeds University http://www.comp.leeds.ac.uk/eric