[Corpora-List] Unsupervised pos tagger

Grzegorz Chrupała G.A.Chrupala at uvt.nl
Fri Feb 14 08:52:44 UTC 2014

Hi Matías,

I think fully unsupervised POS tagging isn't yet quite good enough to
be useful for end users. But it depends on what exactly you need.

Have a look at the papers from the shared task at the 2012 Workshop on
Inducing Linguistic Structure:
http://wiki.cs.ox.ac.uk/InducingLinguisticStructure/SharedTask
--
Grzegorz