[Corpora-List] Unsupervised pos tagger

Matías Guzmán Naranjo mortem.dei at gmail.com
Fri Feb 14 08:58:31 UTC 2014

Thanks Grzegorz, I'll take a look. I don't really need the tagger to tell
me whether a particular word is a verb or a noun, but to tell me which
words appear to belong to the same grammatical class, whatever that class
might be. I need to analyze examples taken from corpora of languages I
don't know, so a bit of initial help would make things easier