[Corpora-List] Collecting opinions on the EACL Conference Calendar

Desmond Elliott d.elliott at sms.ed.ac.uk
Wed Feb 26 14:48:42 UTC 2014

Hi,

I'm part of the EACL Student Board and one of our tasks is to keep the
conference calendar up to date. We keep an eye on Corpora-List and
Linguist-List for anything that looks relevant to the community.

You can access the calendar from the EACL website http://www.eacl.org/
or directly at http://eacl.coli.uni-saarland.de/page.php?id=calendar

We are soliciting feedback on the calendar and would like to conduct a
straw poll:

1) I didn't know the EACL kept a public calendar, but it looks useful.
2) I wish you also kept track of conferences in $MAILING_LIST.
3) I can't believe you spend your time doing this.
4) I have some other type of feedback:

Thanks.

- Desmond Elliott

Scotland, with registration number SC005336.