[Corpora-List] New semantically annotated corpus released (UCCA scheme)

Omri Abend oabend at inf.ed.ac.uk
Wed Feb 26 12:37:17 UTC 2014

Dear colleagues,

We've just released the first version of our semantically annotated UCCA
corpus. It contains 160K tokens from English Wikipedia, manually annotated
with the UCCA scheme ("Universal Conceptual Cognitive Annotation (UCCA)" /
Abend and Rappport, ACL 2013). The corpus was developed in the Hebrew
University of Jerusalem by Ari Rappoport and myself.

The corpus, annotation guidelines, web-application and source code are
available in http://homepages.inf.ed.ac.uk/oabend/ucca.html<http://homepages.inf.ed.ac.uk/oabend/ucca.html.>

Regards,
Omri Abend

--