[Corpora-List] Software Corpora

Jörg Tiedemann Jorg.Tiedemann at lingfil.uu.se
Sat Jul 5 11:10:30 UTC 2014

Just to follow-up on this: If someone prepares a parallel corpus from open localization projects then, please, let me know. I'm more than happy to add new data to OPUS. I can give more details about the data format that I prefer if you're interested. All efforts will be properly acknowledged ...

Jörg

 Jörg Tiedemann                                          jorg.tiedemann at lingfil.uu.se<mailto:jorg.tiedemann at lingfil.uu.se>
 Dep. of Linguistics and Philology            http://stp.lingfil.uu.se/~joerg/
 Uppsala University                                     tel:  +46 (0)18 - 471 1412
 Box 635, SE-751 26 Uppsala/Sweden   fax: +46 (0)18 - 471 1094