[Corpora-List] Food Resources

Diarmuid Ó Séaghdha do242 at cam.ac.uk
Tue Jul 8 17:49:09 UTC 2014

I'm only aware of a few pieces of relevant work, but maybe they'll be
useful.

Teng et al (2012) created a large dataset of recipes by crawling
allrecipes.com: http://arxiv.org/pdf/1111.3919

The Carnegie Mellon University Recipe Database (CURD) contains 260
recipes marked up with semantic representations:
http://www.ark.cs.cmu.edu/CURD/

IBM's recipe generation project is based in part on NLP analysis of food
resources, but I'm not sure whether these resources are described in
detail anywhere:
http://spectrum.ieee.org/computing/software/creating-recipes-with-artificial-intelligence
http://arxiv.org/pdf/1311.1213v1

Diarmuid