[Corpora-List] Deadline extension: ToRPorEsp: Workshop on Tools and Resources for Automatically Processing Portuguese and Spanish (at Propor 2014)

Muntsa Padró muntsa.padro at inf.ufrgs.br
Tue Jul 15 01:55:39 UTC 2014

https://sites.google.com/site/torporesp/

----------------------------------
Extended deadline for abstract submission: 24th of July
----------------------------------

The workshop on Tools and Resources for Automatically Processing Portuguese
and Spanish aims to be a forum for the presentation and discussion of
language-specific developments for Portuguese and Spanish. We expect to
join together researchers and developers with a focus on the creation of
tools and linguistic resources for these two languages.

A special interest of the workshop is to facilitate access to technologies
and resources that are specific to Portuguese and Spanish. We intend that
the workshop will contribute to make tools and resources easily available
to the local community. To that aim, we encourage submissions that are
oriented to simplify the integration of a given tool or resource to address
specific needs in these regions. Detailed descriptions, motivation of
utility with specific scenarios, even tutorial-like approaches will be
highly appreciated. All workshop-related materials will be readily
available from the workshop webpage, to promote adoption.

Important Dates:
- NEW! July 24th, 2014: Abstract submission deadline
- September 1st, 2014: Notification of acceptance
- October 9th, 2014: Workshop

Visit https://sites.google.com/site/torporesp/ for more information

--
Muntsa Padró