[Corpora-List] How to Implement String to Tree or Tree to String model in MOSES SMT

Asad Abdul Malik asadmalik at kust.edu.pk
Mon Jul 14 19:40:15 UTC 2014

Hi All,

I have implemented phrase-based model in MOSES, now I wanted to
implement "String-to-Tree" or "Tree-to-String" model (because one of
my language is under resource language and therefore I wanted to add
linguistic to one side of the translation i.e. source language will
have linguistic rules or the target language, but not the both.
I wanted to know is there any research paper or any tutorial which
show how to implement these models in MOSES.

P.S. I've also emailed on the MOSES group, but I thought that it will
be better if I forward email on this group also.

Thanks,
Asad
--

Kind Regards,

Mr. Asad Abdul Malik
Research Student
Institute of Information Technology,
Kohat University of Science and Technology,
Kohat-26000, K.P.K, Pakistan