[Corpora-List] corpora of court trials or police interrogations

Alexander Osherenko osherenko at gmx.de
Tue Jun 3 07:55:50 UTC 2014

Dear Hanna,

you might be interested in this article that discusses a corpus with oral
arguments before
the United States Supreme Court:
Danescu-Niculescu-Mizil, C., Lee, L., Pang, B., & Kleinberg, J. (2012).
Echoes of power: language
effects and power differences in social interaction. In Proceedings of the
21st international
conference on world wide web, WWW ’12 (pp. 699–708). New York: ACM.
ISBN:978-1-4503-
1229-5. doi:10.1145/2187836.2187931.
http://doi.acm.org/10.1145/2187836.2187931.

Best