[Corpora-List] corpora of court trials or police interrogations

Raf Salkie R.M.Salkie at brighton.ac.uk
Mon Jun 2 16:26:40 UTC 2014

Transcripts of some high-profile trials from the US and England are available online.

OJ Simpson Murder trial (1995): http://www.law.umkc.edu/faculty/projects/ftrials/Simpson/transcript.html

Timothy McVeigh trial (Oklahoma bombing) (1997): http://web.archive.org/web/20011225031505/www.kwtv.com/news/mcveigh/transcript.htm

Harold Shipman murder trial (2001) http://webarchive.nationalarchives.gov.uk/20090808154959/http:/www.the-shipman-inquiry.org.uk/reports.asp

A wide range of trials from Socrates (399 BCE) to the Nuremberg trials to one of the 9/11 bombers are available at http://law2.umkc.edu/faculty/projects/ftrials/ftrials.htm.  Recent cases are mostly American.  Usually there are long trial transcripts for each case.

Raphael Salkie, University of Brighton, UK.