[Corpora-List] corpora of court trials or police interrogations

Massimo Poesio poesio at essex.ac.uk
Mon Jun 2 23:12:24 UTC 2014

Dear Hanna

in case your interest is not limited to English or German, you might be
interested in the DeCour corpus of DEception in (Italian) COURt that
Tommaso Fornaciari collected for our work on deception detection in
court testimonies:

http://link.springer.com/article/10.1007%2Fs10506-013-9140-4

the corpus consists of a collection of testimonies in court in cases of
perjury and false testimony, preprocessed, POS-tagged and (dependency)
parsed,  and is publically available from Tommaso

Best

          Massimo Poesio