[Corpora-List] Software Corpora

Darren Cook darren at dcook.org
Mon Jun 30 15:33:46 UTC 2014

> I'm trying to develop a tool to translate software documentation from
> English into other languages. As a result I'm trying to find parallel
> corpora that are relevant to the domain of technical documentation.

Not quite what you want, but I posted before (last December) about the
potential to make a parallel corpus from this collection of freely
available programming books:

https://github.com/vhf/free-programming-books/blob/master/free-programming-books.md

and then in 13 (now 20!) other languages:
  https://github.com/vhf/free-programming-books#in-other-spoken-languages

Darren

My new book: Data Push Apps with HTML5 SSE
Published by O'Reilly: (ask me for a discount code!)
  http://shop.oreilly.com/product/0636920030928.do
Also on Amazon and at all good booksellers!