[Corpora-List] Software Corpora

Kristian Kankainen kristian at eki.ee
Mon Jun 30 15:10:13 UTC 2014

Hello!

Probably you should look at the Opus corpora collection [1], and if you
find more relevant parallel corpora, it would be nice to help Jörg
Tiedemann out maintaining the list.
Another relevant system could be the TranslateWiki.net [2] platform.

Cheers!
Kristian Kankainen

[1] http://opus.lingfil.uu.se/
[2] http://www.translatewiki.net/

30.06.2014 16:45, Judah Schvimer kirjutas: