[Corpora-List] Bibliography and list of diachronic corpora

Διονύσης Γούτσος dgoutsos at gmail.com
Fri Mar 14 07:43:07 UTC 2014

   As part of the project "Diachronic corpus of Greek of the 20th
century" (Greek Corpus 20), which is funded in the frame of the action
ARISTEIA (Excellence) by the European Cohesion Fund and the Greek
government (General Secretariat for Research and Technology), we have
published on our webpage a bibliography on the compilation and
analysis of diachronic corpora and a list of diachronic and historical
corpora of English and
other languages:
http://en.greekcorpus20.phil.uoa.gr/publications.html. We welcome any
comments, additions etc. with a view to creating a comprehensive
directory.

Dionysis Goutsos (Principal Investigator)
Associate Professor
Department of Linguistics
School of Philosophy
University of Athens