[Corpora-List] corpora of court trials or police interrogations

Alex Boulton alex.boulton at univ-lorraine.fr
Fri May 30 14:46:02 UTC 2014

Dear Hannah
Not quite what you're looking for, but there are 8.8m words of British law reports in BLaRC available via LexTutor: http://www.lextutor.ca/concordancers/concord_e.html ("choose a corpus" and scroll down).
Best
alex

Alex Boulton

Professor of English and Applied Linguistics

Université de Lorraine : Pearl, Erudi, Dépt d'anglais

homepage : http://bit.ly/BoultonATILF

Responsable équipe Didactique (Crapel)
Atilf : CNRS, UL
( +33) 03 54 50 51 06