[Corpora-List] corpora of court trials or police interrogations

Krishnamurthy, Ramesh r.krishnamurthy at aston.ac.uk
Fri May 30 15:06:44 UTC 2014

Hi hanna
you may get some helpful replies by talking to forensic linguistics
colleagues, e.g. http://www.forensiclinguistics.net/ ...?
best
ramesh

------------
Date: Thu, 29 May 2014 15:44:05 +0200
From: hanna.siewerts at ewetel.net
Subject: [Corpora-List] corpora of court trials or police
        interrogations
To: corpora at uib.no

To whom it may concern,

I am a Linguistics student from the University of Bremen and about to
start my Bachelor thesis. At my research I would like to take a look
at the language in court trials, preferebly jury trials or police
interrogations. I already tried to find sources for either, yet so far
my search was not very succesfull. I know that it is not easy to
obtain this information, thus, I was wondering if there are any
existing corpora of court trails (jury trials) or police interrogations.

Thank you for your help.

Sincerely yours,
Hanna Siewerts