[Corpora-List] corpora of court trials or police interrogations

Zoltan Boka zoltan.boka at gmail.com
Fri May 30 20:47:06 UTC 2014

I second Kevin's recommendation. If you're looking for more background and
conversation analysis, it is an excellent tool.

If you want to dive right into interrogations themselves, myself and a
colleague are considering a DA project of interrogations that led to
confessions in cases where persons were subsequently exonerated of
wrongdoing. If you're looking for that resource, let me know.