No subject

Ali Sultani aasultani at YAHOO.COM
Tue Oct 15 18:20:33 UTC 2002

Dear Friens,
I'm a general  linguistics student who has recently
joined Critics List. I have started doing my PhD
dissertation entitled "Power, Ideology, and Language:
the Reproduction of the Power in the Press" quite
recently. Since I am new in CDA, I need your help.As
the first request, I would be glad if anybody could
send me a selected bibliography which would help me to
come to an appropriate definition of power and
ideology.I also need a list of books and articles
related to CDA and news text analysis. Any other
information and suggestion is welcomed as well.

=====
With Best Wishes
Ali Asghar Sultani