[EDLING:2405] CFP: SS17

Tamara Warhol warholt at DOLPHIN.UPENN.EDU
Mon Mar 5 16:30:18 UTC 2007

SS17 will be held in April 3-5,  2008 at the Vrije Universiteit
(Amsterdam). We invite submissions for papers on any aspect of
sociolinguistics and in particular on the theme/ 'Micro and Macro
Connections/'.

*The plenary speakers are:*

William Labov <http://www.ling.upenn.edu/%7Ewlabov/>, University of
Pennsylvania
Charles Goodwin, <http://www.sscnet.ucla.edu/clic/cgoodwin/> UCLA
Helen Kelly Holmes <http://www.ul.ie/%7Elcs/helen-kelly-holmes>,
University of Limerick
Pieter Muysken,
<http://www.ru.nl/onderzoek/onderzoekers/kennisbank/persoonpagina/letteren/muysken_p/>
Radboud University Nijmegen
Jasone Cenoz
<http://www.ub.es/ice/portaling/eduling/esp/n_1/cenoz-aut.htm>,
University of the Basque Country

You can find all details for submission on the website of SS17
www.meertens.knaw.nl/ss17 <http://www.meertens.knaw.nl/ss17>

 *Deadlines proposals*

   * Workshop and themed-panel proposals: JUNE 30, 2007

    * Paper and poster proposals: AUGUST 31, 2007

*Notification*

 * Notification of workshop or themed-panel acceptance / rejection:
SEPTEMBER 30, 2007

 * Notification of paper or poster acceptance /rejection: NOVEMBER 30, 2007

We are looking forward to seeing you in Amsterdam!

On behalf of the organizing committee,

Leonie Cornips

Meertens Instituut / Royal Netherlands Academy

Please accept our apologies for crossposting