[Edling] Establishing a cross-disciplinary global association for Telecollaboration and Virtual Exchange

Shannon Sauro shannon.sauro at mah.se
Thu Mar 24 08:10:34 UTC 2016

Forwarded message below:

From: Robert O'Dowd <robert.odowd at unileon.es<mailto:robert.odowd at unileon.es>>
Date: Wednesday, March 23, 2016 at 5:23 PM
Subject: Establishing a cross-disciplinary global association for Telecollaboration and Virtual Exchange

Apologies if you receive this email more than once:

The members of the INTENT consortium in collaboration with colleagues working in different disciplines in Europe and the USA are considering establishing a cross-disciplinary academic organisation to support telecollaboration practitioners and to promote telecollaboration in university education.

We are considering the possibility of launching this organisation at our conference in Dublin this April.

Could you please take 2 minutes to give us your thoughts on this?
The link for this very short survey is: http://goo.gl/forms/aaGrtKPx2X

Many thanks, Robert and the INTENT consortium

Robert O'Dowd
Associate Professor
Departament of Modern Languages
University of León