E-prime and unilateral auditory presentation

John Herrington john.herrington at yale.edu
Tue Jun 26 11:29:33 UTC 2007

Eprime can do this.  The key is to configure eprime to play stereo audio
files (it might even be configured for this by default), and make sure
the "Pan" attribute of your auditory stimuli is set to 0 (incidentally,
if you want to play just the right or left channels of a two-channel
audio file, set the Pan attribute to 10000 or -10000, respectively).
With these set, two-channel audio files should play straight away.
Sorry I'm not able to guide you to the exact windows to set this up, I'm
not at a computer with eprime right now...

Best wishes - John