[Ethnocomm] NCA short course on teaching EC and speech codes theory

Tabitha Hart tabitha.hart at sjsu.edu
Wed Oct 13 19:03:49 UTC 2021

Hi everyone, if you are going to attend NCA Seattle in person, please
consider registering for my short course
<https://ww4.aievolution.com/nca2101/index.cfm?do=ev.viewEv&ev=14757>,
*Exploring
Cultures from the Inside Out: Using an Ethnographic Approach to Teach and
Learn Inter/Cultural Communication*.

The course will be a hands-on, highly practical workshop on teaching
students how to navigate a new cultural environment using the ethnography
of communication and speech codes theory.

Registration will include a free electronic copy of my textbook
<https://titles.cognella.com/exploring-cultural-communication-from-the-inside-out-9781516582907>.
(My textbook cites much of your work, and is a *love letter* to you - my
fellow EC scholars!)

My short course will run on Saturday, November 20th from 9:30 AM - 12:15 PM
in the Convention Center.

I hope to see you there!
Tabitha
--
Dr. Tabitha Hart
Author of *Exploring cultural communication from the inside out: An