[Ethnocomm] A quick update

Nimrod Shavit nshavit at protonmail.ch
Sun Sep 26 14:44:12 UTC 2021

Hi all,

Let me first apologize for sending four copies of the same email yesterday. I’m still learning the system.

Thank you for adding your publications to the shared bibliography. I’ll use APA 7 to organize it unless you have other preferences. Also, I added hyperlinks to all book publications after the example of professor Leeds-Hurwitz. These links lead either to a publisher's website or to a book's description on Amazon (you are welcome to edit the links if you have other venues of preference).

With regard to articles and book chapters, I propose to create hyperlinks that lead to the actual papers or to their hosting domains in Academia.edu/Research Gate. I feel rather comfortable to add dropbox links to papers that are already available online, but I leave the decision to you as there could be copyright issues I’m not aware of.

Finally, I created a link to the bibliography document at the header of this list so that in order to make it available at all times. I have no idea if this will work or how it will look like, but will soon figure out.

nimrod