[Ethnocomm] (No Subject)

Nimrod Shavit nshavit at protonmail.ch
Mon Sep 27 19:54:40 UTC 2021

Just a couple of quick notes:

1) I used the google search engine to add hyperlinks to most materials. When I could find references to materials on reasrchgate and other similar venues, I made links to those. When I couldn’t find such references, I made links to the papers’ abstracts in the journals where they were originally published. You can edit any of these links (or delete them) if you wish. Finally, if you want to attach materials and do not know how, write me in person and I’ll do it.

2) Professor Katriel’s book Talking straight: Dugri speech in Israeli sabra culture (1986) can now be downloaded via a dropbox link (as she reclaimed it from the publisher).

I will continue to update and maintain the bibliography and will not write you on this again unless necessary.

Have a good week,

nimrod