software for basic grammar

Thomas E. Payne tpayne at uoregon.edu
Thu Nov 9 17:51:16 UTC 2006

Greetings Edith

  SIL has something called "LinguaLinks Library" that has everything you
mention here, except exercises. It can be downloaded (for a price) from:

http://www.ethnologue.com/LL_docs/contents.asp

  As for exercises, I am trying to compile exercises to go along with
_Exploring Language Structure_. I hope they will be useful to many people.
They can be found at:

http://www.uoregon.edu/~tpayne/problem_sets.htm

  I hope this is helpful.

Yours,