software for basic grammar

Diane Frances Lesley-Neuman Diane.Lesley-neuman at colorado.edu
Fri Nov 10 04:16:49 UTC 2006

Betty Azar's English grammar Series (red, black and Blue books) for ESL
students used to have a software package sometime at the end of the 1990's.
Kaplan Test Prep used to use it as part of its TOEFL test preparation.  I have
never used it myself--but I do know that it existed at one time.
--
Diane Lesley-Neuman, M. Ed.
Linguistics Department