Fwd: [CLHLWR] Gender and Genre: Exploring Intersections in Women=?iso-8859-1?Q?=92s_?=Life-Writing (9/30/2012; 3/21-24/2013) USA

Chris chris.trundles at TISCALI.CO.UK
Sun Jun 17 14:39:39 UTC 2012

of interest?  Pass on as you wish - please reply to the persons
below, not to me or the list - thank you.
Cheers
Chris