[Gala-l] books to review

Federica Formato federicaformato.ac at gmail.com
Fri Mar 6 11:24:10 UTC 2020

Dear all,

I hope this email finds you well. As the book editor of the *Gender and
Language Journal*, I would like to ask if any of you is interested in
reviewing the following titles:

- Luck Christiane, Rewriting Language - How literary texts can promote
inclusive language use, see here: https://www.uclpress.co.uk/products/126979
https://www.uclpress.co.uk/products/126979

- Green, J., Hoskin, R-A., Mayo, C. and Miller, sj- Navigating Trans*+ and
complex gender identities,
https://www.bloomsbury.com/uk/navigating-trans-and-complex-gender-identities-9781350061071/
.

I have a copy of both books that I am happy to post (or have them posted by
the published), if you have a copy and you want to review these titles, you
can submit your review through the website of the journal:
https://journals.equinoxpub.com/index.php/GL

it goes without saying that we are happy to receive reviews of other titles
investigating and discussing language, gender and sexuality.

Best wishes,

Federica Formato BA, MA, PhD

Lecturer in Sociolinguistics, University of Brighton

Researcher in Language and Gender

Formato, F. (2018) Gender, Ideology and Discourse in Italian.
<https://www.palgrave.com/gb/book/9783319965550> Palgrave Macmillan. See
leaflet here
<https://www.springer.com/us/product-marketing-tool/flyer/9783319965550?downloadType=BOOKSELLERFLYER>

You can find more info about my research here:
*http://federicaformato.wixsite.com/federicaformato
<http://federicaformato.wixsite.com/federicaformato>*