[Gala-l] IGALA ELECTION 2021 RESULTS

Fatima Sadiqi sadiqi_fatima at yahoo.fr
Fri Sep 17 11:09:14 UTC 2021

 I join Carmen in congratulating the new team.

All the best
Fatima

Fatima Sadiqi فاطمة صديقي
Professor of Linguistics and Gender Studies
President, Association for Middle East Women's Studies - AMEWS

Author of:
Moroccan Feminist  Discourses http://goo.gl/6j9TcJ
Women’s Movements in Post-“Arab Spring” North Africa  http://goo.gl/Hfkz2R
Women, Language, and Gender in Morocco  https://goo.gl/n2Goc4
Current Book Project: Daesh Ideology and Women's Rights in North Africa