[IGALA] [Invitation] Online Seminar - queer legacies of the queerqueen by Dr Claire Maree (University of Melbourne) | 7 Sept 2023, 2 PM - 3.30 PM

FASS Gender & Sexuality RC gsrc at nus.edu.sg
Fri Aug 18 06:50:46 UTC 2023

Dear IGALA team,

Good afternoon. I'm writing on behalf of the Gender and Sexuality Research Cluster at the Faculty of Arts and Social Sciences, National University of Singapore. I'm Cheryl, the research administrator of the cluster. The cluster is privileged to invite Dr Claire Maree to give a talk via Zoom titled queer legacies of the queerqueen on 7 September 2023, Thursday, 2pm to 3.30pm (UTC +8). We would love for the team and members of IGALA to join the seminar and be a part of the discussion. May we seek your assistance to share the word about the online seminar with your members? Your help is greatly appreciated.

Please find more information below and on the poster:
queer legacies of the queerqueen
Date: Thursday, 7 September 2023
Time: 2 PM - 3.30 PM (SGT)
Registration (Zoom): https://bit.ly/3scJGTl

Please kindly note that the session may be recorded for publicity purposes. If you have any questions, please email gsrc at nus.edu.sg<mailto:gsrc at nus.edu.sg>.

Thank you and we hope to see you there.

Best Regards,
Cheryl CHNG (Ms) :: Research Assistant :: Research Division :: Dean's Office :: Faculty of Arts and Social Sciences :: National University of Singapore :: The Shaw Foundation Building, Block AS7, Level 6, 5 Arts Link, Singapore 117570 :: +65 6601 3177 (DID) :: +65 6779 4662 (Fax) :: cheryl_chng at nus.edu.sg<mailto:cheryl_chng at nus.edu.sg> (E) :: https://fass.nus.edu.sg<https://fass.nus.edu.sg/> (W) :: Company Registration No: 200604346E

Stay connected on FASS Research Intranet<https://vessel2019.nus.edu.sg/FAS/research/SitePages/Home.aspx> or view our Featured Success Stories<https://fass.nus.edu.sg/research-fass/featuring-a-success-story/> today!

[cid:image001.jpg at 01D9D1E3.5E387540]