[IGALA] New, extended deadline for IGALA-12 individual paper proposals - 23 Jan 2023

IGALA12 igala12 at uq.edu.au
Wed Jan 11 01:23:40 UTC 2023

We've received a great number and variety of proposals for IGALA12 (2023), but know that some people are still on holidays for another week or so...

So, we're pleased to announce a new, extended deadline for individual abstracts of 23 January 2023.

The Call for Papers<https://igala12.business.uq.edu.au/call-papers> is available online, and more information about the conference will be posted to the conference website<https://igala12.business.uq.edu.au/> soon.

Meanwhile, please

  *   submit your abstract as a fully anonymised PDF document to igala12 at uq.edu.au<mailto:igala12 at uq.edu.au>
  *   include: (1) the paper title, (2) a description of the paper (max. 400 words, not including references), (3) your preference for delivery mode (i.e., on-site live / off-site pre-recorded).

And, if you have any questions, please contact the Conference Chair, Kate Power, at igala12 at uq.edu.au<mailto:igala12 at uq.edu.au>

Kind regards,

Kate

Kate Power
PhD, Certificate in Curriculum & Pedagogy in Higher Education, CELTA, FHEA
she/her/hers

On behalf of the IGALA12 Organizing Committee

Business School
The University of Queensland
Brisbane Qld 4072 Australia

E igala@ uq.edu.au<mailto:k.power at business.uq.edu.au>

Follow us on Twitter @IGALA12_2023

CRICOS code 00025B

The University of Queensland (UQ) acknowledges the Traditional Owners and their custodianship of the lands on which UQ operates. We pay our respects to their Ancestors and their descendants, who continue cultural and spiritual connections to Country. We recognise their valuable contributions to Australian and global society.

[RAP-StLuciaEmailBanner]