[IGALA] Call for Papers: Research Workshop on Gender, Youth and Media in Asia

FASS Gender & Sexuality RC gsrc at nus.edu.sg
Mon Sep 11 09:01:52 UTC 2023

Dear IGALA team,

Good afternoon. I'm writing on behalf of the Gender and Sexuality Research Cluster at the Faculty of Arts and Social Sciences, National University of Singapore. I'm Cheryl, the research administrator of the cluster. May we seek your kind assistance to publicize our call-for-papers for our 3-day research workshop titled 'Research Workshop on Gender, Youth and Media in Asia' in February 2024, with the attached document?

We believe that the topics of our workshop are relevant to the interests of your organization, and we are certain that your community's contributions would help enrich the research experience and outcomes of our workshop.

Your kind assistance is greatly appreciated. Thank you so much.

Please feel free to reach out for more clarifications if needed.

Best Regards,
Cheryl CHNG (Ms) :: Research Assistant :: Research Division :: Dean's Office :: Faculty of Arts and Social Sciences :: National University of Singapore :: The Shaw Foundation Building, Block AS7, Level 6, 5 Arts Link, Singapore 117570 :: +65 6601 3177 (DID) :: +65 6779 4662 (Fax) :: cheryl_chng at nus.edu.sg<mailto:cheryl_chng at nus.edu.sg> (E) :: https://fass.nus.edu.sg<https://fass.nus.edu.sg/> (W) :: Company Registration No: 200604346E

Stay connected on FASS Research Intranet<https://vessel2019.nus.edu.sg/FAS/research/SitePages/Home.aspx> or view our Featured Success Stories<https://fass.nus.edu.sg/research-fass/featuring-a-success-story/> today!

Dear all,

Call for Papers: Research Workshop on Gender, Youth and Media in Asia
The Gender and Sexuality Research Cluster will be holding a 3 day research workshop in February 2024. The cluster is inviting papers from scholars whose work connects to disciplines such as geography, linguistics, anthropology, communications, and media studies. Please kindly refer to the poster below and the attachment for more information.

[cid:image001.jpg at 01D9E276.7E06BF50]