[IGALA] Lavender Languages and Linguistics - University of Brighton, UK

Federica Formato federicaformato.ac at gmail.com
Sun Jul 7 15:38:24 UTC 2024

Dear all,

I hope you are all well. I am sharing the links for those who are
interested in attending Lavender Languages and Linguistics 30!

The conference will take place at the University of Brighton, from 21 to 23
August!

This is the link for the registration:
https://delegate.brighton.ac.uk/lavender-languages-linguistics30

We have also secured a bargain offer for accommodation at one of the
university halls. If you want to book accommodation, please use this link:
https://delegate.brighton.ac.uk/LavenderLanguageLinguisticsAccommodation2024

Should you have any questions, do not hesitate to contact:
lavenderconf30 at gmail.com

All information can be found here: https://blogs.brighton.ac.uk/lav30/

Best wishes,

Federica Formato BA, MA, PhD

Senior Lecturer in Sociolinguistics, University of Brighton

https://research.brighton.ac.uk/en/persons/federica-formato

*http://federicaformato.wixsite.com/federicaformato
<http://federicaformato.wixsite.com/federicaformato>*