[gothic-l] Re: wulfila project

Tom De Herdt tom.deherdt@skynet.be [gothic-l] gothic-l at yahoogroups.com
Wed Mar 4 22:22:44 UTC 2015

Yes, that would be nice. It would be a lot of work, though, since there
is no complete Gothic-English dictionary in the public domain, as far as
I know.

I could use Wright's glossary, which is available at the Germanic
Lexicon Project
(http://www.ling.upenn.edu/~kurisuto/germanic/goth_wright_about.html)
and add simple translations to the words that are not in the list, as a
start.

Tom