[HPSG-L] nasty examples of type hierarchies for Latex package

Stefan Müller St.Mueller at hu-berlin.de
Mon Apr 20 18:45:06 UTC 2020

Hi everybody,

Some time ago I wrote about the AVM pakage that was newly designed.
There is a blog post about it now:

https://userblogs.fu-berlin.de/langsci-press/2020/04/20/writing-avms-easily-in-latex-the-new-langsci-avm-package/

Because of the handbook we also have to deal with lots of type
hierarchies done by different authors. I want a uniform appearance and
it should be easy to typeset them. Sašo Živanović the creator of the
legendary forest package helps us to develop styles for doing type
hierarchies beautifully and efficiently. To give him some examples, I
took the most nasty cases from the HPSG handbook. They are in here now:

https://github.com/langsci/hpsg-handbook/raw/master/type-hierachies.pdf

If you have more complicated ones or ones where you almost broke your fingers and think there should be an easy way to do them, please sent me latex code of what you did so far or PDF examples of what you never dared to do ...

Thanks!

Stay healthy!

Best wishes

        Stefan

PGP welcome

Stefan Müller Tel: (+49) (+30) 2093 9631

Institut für deutsche Sprache und Linguistik
Humboldt Universität zu Berlin
Dorotheenstraße 24
10117 Berlin

https://hpsg.hu-berlin.de/~stefan/