Evolution and Language List

iffr762 at utxvms.cc.utexas.edu iffr762 at utxvms.cc.utexas.edu
Sat Feb 6 17:55:11 UTC 1999

> [ Moderator's note:
>   This thread, while interesting, is marginal with respect to Indo-European
>   studies.  Unless there is something to be said about IE directly, let's
>   move the discussion to private e-mail, or the Evolution-and-Language list.
>   --rma ]

	So how do we (I) get on the Evolution-and-Language list?  I did
not know there was such a thing.

[ Moderator's response:
  I am surprised to see that it is not one of the mailing lists archived at
  LinguistList.org (I think I am, anyway).  I know that some of the readers
  of this list are, or have been, participants there in the past; perhaps one
  of them could provide an address.
  --rma ]